Diagram of constant temperature and humidity control
● Monitors the running of remote and local units.
● Monitors the temperature and humidity of supplied air and return air in real time.
● Monitors the air flow and static pressure precisely in real time.
● Precisely controls the difference between the indoor pressure and outdoor pressure.
● Generates an alarm when the filter is dirty or blocked.
● Provides multiple protection methods, including overload protection, open-phase protection, and circuit-short protection.
● Interlocks with the fire protection signal.
● Has functions specified by other customers.